Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Your Majesty

I AM not ashamed to say it... I loved the Royal Wedding! I was excited about it and hell, I even left college early for it.

I HAD initially recorded it so I could skip through the boring bits but alas those boring bits were few and far in between. I watched a good two-and-a-half hours of it despite having assignments to do and work that evening to get ready for. I then proceeded to talk about it at any given opportunity for the next few days.

HERE ARE my highlights of the whole event:
1. Seeing how beautiful London is (the rain always put me off that place) and how into the wedding everyone was.
2. Realizing Kate Middleton had a good looking brother.
3. Noting she had just as stunning a sister as well. That family clearly got all the good genes!
4. Harry sneaking peeks down the aisle at Kate.
5. William struggling to get her ring on.


Posted by Picasa


AND THE best part of that entire event was the, not one but, TWO kisses they shared on the balcony in front of all those fans. And of course the look of sheer happiness and love on their faces! *Swoon*

I AM attending my first EVER, yes I repeat ever, wedding next weekend. Do you think I'll have high expectations after watching the Royal Wedding? What did you think of the wedding?

0 comments:

Post a Comment