Tuesday, December 18, 2012

VS Angels Obsession

SO I just watched the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and I have to admit - I have a major girl crush, obsession, need to dress like them/look like them, follow them around... I think you get my drift.


I'M NOT usually a fan of models and their lack of fat on their bodies and hatred towards food. Oh and don't forget lack of anything between their ears and bitchiness (probably from the hunger). But the way the VS show is done, it makes the angels seem so down to earth and actually... nice. Damn them!



THIS YEAR it took place on Dec 4th in New York City with musical guests Rihanna, Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber (vom). Rihanna's first song, Shine Bright Like a Diamond, was actually really good and I felt it fitting for the VS show. But then she did some horrible rap song with an equally bad outfit - like a jersey tied around her waist, seriously. Bruno Mars I really enjoyed and his whole band were dancing with him after the angels had existed the runway. It was one of my favourite moments of the show. Then Bieber came on... You can probably tell I do not have Bieber Fever. I like two of his songs, one of which purely because Nicki Minaj features. So I didn't pay too much attention to him.



BUT OVERALL these shows are always breathtaking. The work that goes into each outfit and how creatively they add in wings is incredible. So to say I have a girl crush on VS and their gorgeous angels is a little bit of an understatement. If you think I'm exaggerating, watch the show and see for yourself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment