Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Laziness, such Laziness

So I've been on holiday for approximately 3 weeks. I have no idea what I've been doing in the past 3 weeks but time has passed quite quickly. I'm very glad to announce my fellow playmates are finally joining me in the playground as their exams are coming to an end. Finally. It's been lonely out here.


With the departure of my brother (to A-merry-ka) comes the return of my Boyf from inland. When dropping off the brother at the airport, he looked like he was joining the army; crew cut, black clothes, rucksack, the whole deal. He said he was going to "build snow". In a state where it ONLY snows. Joining the army sounds more plausible.

Gerard Butler has finally made another action film after his fame of 300. I watched Law Abiding Citizen today and it was amazing! It's scary to think how the judicial system could work sometimes, but Butler got his revenge!

This weekend we're going down the coast for a girls weekend. I'm quite excited, I'm not gonna lie. I think I need to start packing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment