Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We are Golden

The 2010 Golden Globes was aired on Monday in South Africa and I'm gonna take some time to browse over the events.
I was very glad Robert Downey Jr won Best Actor in a Motion Picture; Sherlock Holmes was amazing! He has definitely moved up to my favourite actor of 2010. Hangover won Best Comedy, no debate there. Paul McCartney said something crazy - "Animation is not just for children. It's also for adults who take drugs". Hmmm. My fave outfit would have to go to Sandra Bullock, she looked amazing in that deep purple. Fergie also had a purple dress with her hubbie making the best accessory. Jennifer Aniston was a knockout with her black dress, looking very cute with Gerard Butler. And Ed Westwick (Chuck from Gossip Girl) looked dashing in a suit which he's quite familiar to wearing on the show. So that's my little evaluation, love or leave it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment