Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dusty Cobwebs

I was delightfully surprised to see my blog is still around despite me ignoring it for the past million years (yup, million years). Due to my college fixing the roof for FOUR months, we have been cramming a sh*t load of work into three months so that has occupied my life lately. I'm getting super excited for the upcoming holiday, plus my 21st is next month. Uber excitement!

GOT to mention how amazing Blindside was! Made me want to adopt the first ridiculously tall black boy I saw and get a southern accent. Sandra Bullock has outdone herself once again, amazing acting. Too bad she married a complete douchebag and everyone knows it. But I suppose every woman has a doucher somewhere in her past.

That's my little procrastinating for now, one more week of assignments and tests than holiday and the official return to Blogland. See you soon!
You know you love me,
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment