Sunday, September 12, 2010

Days Gone By

THIS WEEK has come to an end with quite a few interesting tales between Monday and Sunday. So Monday I returned back to college, fine for the time being but just wish it started at 11 every morning.

THURSDAY WAS the strangest twist of an evening, with freak outs, ghosts of boys past and farewells. Saturday I got my Blackberry which made my week and has taken up my entire Sunday as I try to figure out how to use it. I also went to watch Knight and Day last night which was quite a good movie, with a few giggles here and there, but what made the night was watching two teenage couples in front of us make out at the same times. The boyf and I were quite amazed at how the one couple kept their heads so still; we thought they were sleeping at one stage. That couldn't have been fun.

AND AMONGST this strange week, I have rediscovered The Hills and The City. I never get sick of reality shows so I was happy to see these were still on. I'm glad to see how successful Whitney Port is doing in The City; she has her own designer line now called Whitney Eve and it's beautiful. Here are a few of my faves:



WHAT I have not missed watching in The City is how bitchy Olivia can be. The things she says and does amazes me as to how someone can actually act like that. The fact that she has my dream job (working at a magazine, especially one as prestigious as Elle) makes my blood boil!

AND TOMORROW is once again Monday; I can't believe it. Having returned to college after such a long holiday, I once again have learnt the value of Friday. So the countdown to such an amazing day begins all over again. I hope everyone has a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment