Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sushi and Premiers

LAST NIGHT was a lovey evening of good food, a good movie and good company. I won tickets to attend the premier of Drew Barrymore's new movie, Going the Distance, so I invited my best mate who in return brought sushi for us to dine on beforehand. Being a sushi addict, I was a VERY happy bunny!

I KNEW the movie was going to be a chick flick because it's about a couple who decide to do the whole long-distance-relationship vibe but I didn't realize how funny it was going to be! Justin Long is the main guy in the movie and he has two lovely (for lack of a better term) best friends who drop lines that made me LOL, constantly! The friends are worth going to watch the movie again.
CHRISTINA APPLEGATE acts as Drew's older sister despite old not being a word you would use to describe her. After being diagnosed with breast cancer and getting through it stronger, I really admire Miss Applegate. Plus she looks incredible! As did Drew, I loved most of her outfits but some just didn't work for me. I did love her blond hair and am definitely gonna layer mine like hers when it gets a little longer.

HERE IS Drew on the cover of the August issue of Elle (USA), looking amazing as a blond!


OVERALL I really enjoyed it and am now going to proceed to persuade the boyf to come watch it with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment