Wednesday, October 27, 2010

That Shoot

I DON'T watch the show Glee but from what I've heard it's very similar to High School Musical, but just less Disney-like.

SO I was quite surprised to see such a racy photo shoot of Lea Michele, Dianna Agron and Cory Monteith. I know they aren't really in high school but wow! These photos are a little too...sexy. Comments on the photos ranged from loving it to hating it and suggesting pedophilia. I wouldn't go that far but I know some kids do look up to these stars. But the main point is that the magazine is targeted at men and these stars gotta "grow up" and leave the show sometime.

HERE A few of the shots, you can see all the images here.

I LOVE Lea's shoes, they are awesome! But it does seem that Lea was made out to be the "slut" in this shoot because she is wearing less clothing than the other two in all the images. And then there's this image of her...

UM WHAT'S up with the crotch shot? Anyway, here's a normal shot of the three:



DO YOU think this shoot was inappropriate for Glee stars?

0 comments:

Post a Comment