Friday, March 18, 2011

Shopping List

WHAT I miss most about America is the shopping. Close behind that is Starbucks but mostly the shopping. If I ever needed a specific item, it could be found at the many reasonably priced stores. And it could be found that day. Here shopping needs to be done in advance because who knows how long it's going to take to find that specific item.

SO I tortured myself and looked at all the spring items that are being released right now over there. And this list is my absolute fave items I wish I could buy!




*going from the top, left to right*
1. I love fedoras and this one is rocking the two colours! Find it at American Eagle for $15.50.
2. House of Harlow ring, love the detail and the cut. $55 at shopthetrendboutique.com.
3. $69 Destiny wedges, great for day and night! Found at chineselaundry.com.
4. I love the colour in these $15 Design Spark Green and Gold Bangle Set, which can be bought at shopdesignspark.com.
5. I love big rings and the diamond square in the middle of this ring is stunning! And it's only $20 so I definitely would have headed to shopdesignspark.com to buy this Design Spark Zig Zag ring.
6. Really liking the grey and white together for this Candie's bag. Only $44 at kohls.com.
7. The shoe design on the sides of these sunnies absolutely rocks! And you can never go wrong with white sunglasses. These Jee Vice Jammy glasses will break the bank a little at $97.50 but if you willing to pay find them at jeevice.com.
8. Sparkling pumps are great for sprucing up a day outfit or wearing them on a night out when you giving your heels a break. The Spring Esparaza are $30 and can be found at JC Penny stores or at jcp.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment