Friday, October 9, 2009

Accounting for the Week

So I finally found some amazing gladiator flats and heels *excited squeel* But they didn't have the heels in my size. WTF! No worries, we'll try order them for you ma'm. Sigh of relief. Ok so can I have the left shoe for the flats? I have the right. The left looks like it but it's the opposite, not like an evil twin or anything though. What, you don't have it? How do you not have it? Ok so I'll order it? There's a chance I won't get them? NOOOOOOOOOOOO! FML. So now I'm playing the waiting game for my beautiful shoes. Times two.

When High School Musical 3 premiered on TV, I'm not gonna lie, I rushed home to watch it. I was even a little excited *shock horror* I was forced to watch the first two with the kids I aupaired so I was curious. It was good, had some good dancing/singing scenes. Vannessa Hudgens, aka Gabby, is still a slut though for putting up nude pics of herself. Plus she has a hairy snatch.

I am very keen to visit Brazil next year to visit my best friend. Well I was keen, till I saw the very expensive airline tickets. So I'm reconsidering my student status and reconsidering other travel options. Greece is up there on my places to go. I watched (read fast forward through all the singing) Mamma Mia and it just confirmed what a beautiful place it is that I have to visit!

I found out that if it's too hot inside a concert venue, I will give up watching the bands to go outside and talk to people. Unless it's my ultimate fave band. But that will never happen in Little Durban.

This weekend contains work and a hopefully interesting 21st. The theme : fun but classy. Interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment