Friday, October 9, 2009

Top Ten Places I HAVE to Visit in my Lifetime

1. Hawaii - no explanation needed. Plus I think Kelly Slater resides there. Hmmm the stalking begins.

2. Brazil - my best friend is there plus I wanna see that big ass Jesus statue.

3. Greece - there is such beauty in their ruins.

4. New Zealand - I have become infatuated with visiting, and maybe immigrating, there.

5. Mauritius - it's a glorified beach. Must go.

6. Antarctica - for a summer lover, I'm equally surprised by this. But there's the northern lights, and the magnificent icebergs. I'm also planning on smuggling back a polar bear.

7. Bali - no reason needed.

8. Australia - apparently like SA, but not.

9. Miami - I love Khloe and Kourtney hit Miami :P

10. Revisit New York - it's New York New York. You will forever be changed by the beauty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment