Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Style Icon



My ultimate style icon would have to be LAUREN CONRAD.


I first saw her on the Hills, which I instantly became addicted to. Whilst the Hills has quite a ridiculous storyline and many will argue that their lives are actually scripted, I enjoy it. But I think I tune in every week more for the fashion and what they wearing that day.



LC always looks absolutely stylish yet comfortable. She knows what suits her and she sticks to it. She loves summery dresses and is the icon of the Californian Girl.


As for her hair, it always looks amazing! And I always try to copy it to no avail. I'm terrible at making waves with a curler, let alone a flat-iron! But my favourite hairstyle from her is the braid she has in the front, going to the side. It looks great and once you've mastered it, it's a great way to keep your fringe out your face.



LC makes style look easy. And that's what makes her a memorable style icon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment