Monday, June 14, 2010

The Chop

A FEW weeks back I made a choice to cut off approximately two-thirds of my hair. It wasn't a spur of the moment decision and I haven't regretted it (most of the time). But I have had a few people ask me, very sympathetically, how could I cut off all my hair and am I upset. Now I know I'm pretty subjective seeing as it's my hair but I do think I can pull the cut off quite well but some people are acting as if a mad lunatic with a pair of scissors was running amok and I was a victim of his terrany.

I HAVE been thinking about this cut for months, the slightly-longer-on-one-side bob has always fascinated me. The person I think who pulls it off the most is Jenny McCarthy. Now due to my hair growing unreasonably slow, I did have to put a lot of thought into it and waited until after my 21st in order to do so.



IN THE months before The Cut I spent hours on Google Images checking out what looks good and what doesn't. And then I came across this image...



NOW I know when going for a short hairstyle, you do run the risk of it going wrong but you would think with all Paris Hilton's stylists, at least one of them would have recognized that this was a bad haircut. It resembles a toupe on top of extensions. Not a good look on anyone.

HOW WOULD you deal with a bad haircut?

0 comments:

Post a Comment