Thursday, June 24, 2010

VB Covershoot

GLAMOUR'S JULY issue has an amazing cover, Victoria Beckham with a PUPPY! It's fashionable and cute. Take a look:


I'VE ALWAYS loved VB, starting when she was my favourite Spice Girl, Posh Spice. She has impeccable taste in fashion and in men, her leading man being the best accessory she has ever worn. I think every female can agree with me on that!


GLAMOUR'S APPROACH was very different to how media usually portrays VB, usually depicting her as living up to her Posh Spice character. In the article, Victoria Drops the Posh Act (Well, pretty much), they tried to pin her as a typical, down to earth, housewife who actually eats. VB says that she always gets asked the ridiculous question of if she ever eats to which she replies, "I'd probably be dead by now if I didn't".


When she began her very short solo singing career, I thought that she was milking her fame from the Spice Girls for all it was worth. Then she released a clothing line and I started gaining respect for a woman that has tried her hand at many things and found success. But fashion is definately where she should be sticking.

"Sunglasses and a great pair of heels can turn most outfits around"
- Victoria Beckham

0 comments:

Post a Comment