Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Even Bunnies can have Everything



I have a confession...I am surprisingly addicted to the offshoot reality show, Kendra. Overlooking her horse-like laugh, I ooh and aah and gasp at all the drama every week. I even look forward to Sunday night just to watch it. It's sad how caught up I get in reality tv shows. But that's an issue for a whole other day!

This week Kendra was getting ready for her wedding (which is airing this sunday and omg am I excited!) and I was just thinking of where she came from to get to this point. She was a playboy bunny, sharing a (very!) old man with two other bunnies and (hopefully not) sleeping with him. And now she has found the love of her life that is the equal half of her. I got a little teary-eyed when she signed into the hotel under her name for the last time.


I used to be a relationship cynic. Until I actually had a real relationship. Yes we've had our ups and downs, and the first time he said "I love you" it was in response to me saying "lovely". Apparently those two phrases sound very similar! He has made me believe in love and therefore makes me get all girly like when watching love scenes!


A girl can have everything in life, even those (fake) bunnies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment