Monday, August 24, 2009

Popping the Blogging Cherry.


There is quite a bit of pressure writing your first blog. It has to speak of who you are yet entice the readers (I say it as a plural as I'm very hopeful more than just me will read this) to misspell catastrophe in their URL's and seek me out again. It's like a blind date, you gonna try look your best BUT you also have to look like you not trying. It's the typical "barely there" makeup situation. Why wear it at all if it's not supposed to look like it's there? And that right there was a great example of my ADD thinking and jumping to a random, but slightly linked, topic and thinking you are following me with this sudden conversation change.
But yes, my blogging cherry is now popped and I hope more experience will come with each time I blog. To the many more adventures and blogs!

1 comments:

jaci said...

you rock my world... yo

Post a Comment