Sunday, September 6, 2009

Favoured Moment of the Week

This week hasn't been the most pleasant of weeks. My car decided to stop working all together, but it took a sneaky approach to this. It would start ok, then just when I got a safe distance from home, it would cut out. And would do so many times until I reached my destination, very haggard and frustrated.

But in this dilemma, I got to drive my mother's Nissan Sani, and what a wonderful ride that was! I drive a VERY small car but my heart belongs to big cars. I love nothing more than driving around, bigger and higher than everyone else. Maybe it's because I'm short, but man it's fun!

My dream car is a Range Rover, white or black. But the cost of petrol is making me loose faith in it.

I WILL own a big car at some stage in my life, and this week I got to live out my dream in between all the drama.

0 comments:

Post a Comment