Thursday, September 10, 2009

News, Shoes and Reviews

So despite her frighteningly small frame, Nicole Richie, has popped out another baby. Nicole and her man Joel Madden have had a son, Sparrow James Midnight. After naming their daughter Harlow I had no doubt they would come up with a ridiculous name for their second child! Sparrow Midnight does have some kind of superhero ring to it though...

I am jones'ing for a pair of Gladiator heels!! When Gladiators first came out, I thought of them as monstrosities. Now I will do anything for a pair! I am determined to find some!


This week my man and I watched the new Johnny Depp movie, Public Enemies. First off, Johnny for two hours! Who wouldn't enjoy that? Plus he's lost all the horrid hair and makeup, aka his Jack Sparrow days although he can pull off eyeliner. A movie full of gunfire with a couple wisecracks from Johnny and it made a very good movie. Little long though. Won't admit it to my boyfriend but I started falling asleep in the end. Now don't assume it's of the movie, I always fall alsleep!

Off to find some heels. Where oh where can you be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment