Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nope that is Not it

When buying hair dye, 99% of the time the colour on the box is NOT the colour your hair is after dying. Unless it's black. Black never fails to come out, well, black. But having dark brown hair, with a tinge of red which I have no idea where it came from, I decided to go lighter with the approaching summer. Once checking out the hideously high salon prices, I decided to do it myself at home. Yeah that didn't work out so well.
After leaving it in for longer than prescribed, and anxiously rinsing it out, my hair colour looked the same. Without the red. Now it just looks brown. And the tips look black. Why my hair goes black everytime I dye it is beyond me! But it happens.
Noting this lack of much-wanted change, I am starting to understand why salons charge such high prices. They actually know how to do this dying thing right!

0 comments:

Post a Comment