Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Team Humour

SO I finally watched Eclipse, the third installment of Twilight. I haven't read the books but I've watched the movies out of curiosity; and plus once you've started you gotta see who Bella ends up with.

I'M NOT on Team Jacob or Team Edward but I must say Jacob was much funnier in this movie than in previous ones. I actually posted this quote from him as my Facebook status:
“I kissed Bella….and she broke her hand. Punching my face. It was a little misunderstanding."
Best line ever! Then there is the line from the tent scene:
"Of course, you’d warm up faster if you took your clothes off"
And of course the most romantic thing Jacob said:
"Until your heart stops beating, Bella. I’ll be here — fighting."
But nothing can beat Edward's proposal:
"I come from a different era. Things were a lot less complicated. And if I would have met you back then, I would have courted you. We'd have taken chaperoned strolls, and drank iced tea on the porch. I may have stolen a kiss or two. Only after asking your fathers permission, I would have gotten down on one knee, and I would have presented you with a ring. This is my mothers. Isabella Swan, I promise to love you every moment, forever. Would you do me the extraordinary honor if marrying me"
This is the most beautiful proposal I have ever heard! Men, take notes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment